As we get closer to the end of 2020, we are once again having elections for members of the SF Archers Board. The day-to-day operations are handled by our Board of Officers, which is comprised of 15 members — 8 Board Officers and 7 General Board members.
Any club member can run for any Board position. The membership elects the Board each year, and the new officers start their position in January of the next year.
We are looking for members to fill in positions for the following positions (along with a very brief summary of their duties
- President — presides all meetings
- Vice President — chairs the tournament committees
- VP of Hunting — manages any events specific to SFA members who hunt
- Secretary — keeps all club records & meeting minutes
- Treasurer — oversees the Club’s finances. (Must be familiar with Quickbooks or be willing to learn.)
- Scorekeeper — Help maintain official scores for SFA (as outlined by the NFAA)
- Publications Edit — publishes the newsletter, the Arrow
- Range Captain — responsible for managing maintenance on the range
- 7 slots for general Board Members
Additional information about the duties of the BoD can be found in the SFA Constitution & Bylaws
To run for the Board, please put your name on the Nomination Board on the Club walls or contact us directly. The nomination period at the end of September.