BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!
Mother nature wins this round and we have no choice but to POSTPONE our 2023 Cabin Fever Shoot to Sunday, January 29th. Our members worked hard at last Saturday’s work party dealing with downed trees and trail clearing just to discover last night’s storm did another number on the trees and trails.
Unfortunately it’s currently NOT SAFE or accessible to set up targets so we will postpone this shoot in hopes we get better weather and proper time to prep the trails for the safety of all our member volunteers and archers.
- If you are pre-registered, DO NOTHING and we’ll see you on the 29th.
- If you are pre-registered and cannot attend the 29th, please contact email@example.com to cancel your registration or notify us to apply your fee to an upcoming 2023 shoot!
- IF we continue to get strong winds and heavy rain at the end of the month and we ultimately have to cancel this shoot this year, we will issue refunds to all pre-registrants.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.