2023 REGISTERED DINO HUNTERS!
HAPPY SUNDAY ARCHER-SAURUS REX!
A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OUR DONORS!
- Please make sure your REGISTRATION INFORMATION is correct.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any changes.
- All participants acknowledge they have READ & SIGNED this WAIVER upon arrival on the premises.
- PICKUP SCORECARDS – Friday between 3-5pm and Saturday 7am-8:30am
Keep your scorecards & turn them in by 2pm on Sunday
ALL ARCHERS, including one day shooters & non-compete class: TURN them in so we know you’re off the range.
- Shooters’ meeting on Saturday at 8:30am. Siren starts at 9am.
ALL ARCHERS must remain in their assigned group/target of 8 or less. Your starting target number is on your scorecard and will begin with a “W” for White Range or “R” for Red Range followed by a number. See the MAP below for location.
We have gone through great lengths to accommodate all your requests & we appreciate your cooperation. For the enjoyment of all and to avoid long waits, DO NOT combine groups or jump into another group. We are counting on the veteran archers out there to guide the newbies and make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be.
- SCORES will go LIVE beginning on Sunday at 2:30pm followed by awards ONCE all scorecards are TURNED IN.
Many people have a long drive ahead of them on Sunday so PLEASE make sure that someone brings your cards back in so we can count you off the range. IF your group is falling behind and you’re still out passed 2:30pm on Sunday, KINDLY SEND A TEXT to 650-759-5847 and keeps us informed of your location and how many more targets you have left so our team can plan accordingly.
- Raffle tickets sold until 1pm on Sunday. Drawing will begin at 2pm and winners will be posted at the Raffle Booth after 2:30pm.
- Scoring 11 – 10 – 8
- Shooting Stakes
- Breakfast & Lunch available both days!