2022 SF Archers Club Shoot
At the start of the warmer months (usually in March), SFA starts a series of shoots specifically for our members, although it is open to all guests and the public.
- This shoot occurs every second Sunday of the month, barring any conflicts. Please check our calendar for the most up-to-date information.
- The Club Shoots are open to anyone interested in shooting.
- Most shoots are free, except for those where the club incurs a minor cost due to the type of targets. These are noted in the Club Shoot Schedule.
- For SFA members interested in competing in the Club Championships, the Club Shoots lets you see how you compare to other members in your class and shooting style!
During the Saturday work party, our Members set up one of our ranges with specific targets for that Club Shoot. On Sunday, our Official Scorekeeper hands out scorecards for any archers interested in scoring and keeps track of all the scores.
Shoot for fun or shoot for score…it doesn’t matter. Just come and shoot with us!
Details about the Club Shoot
How to Join:
- Minimum of 3 archers per group with 2 scorekeepers.
- Show up on the designated Club Shoot days.
- Grab your score cards from the Scorekeeper (or in the Clubhouse) and pay the fee (if any).
- Make sure to read any special instructions left by the Scorekeeper. These are usually on a piece of paper or a white board.
- Walk the specified range and shoot!
- Keep score or just shoot for fun! The back of each score card will let you know how to score those particular targets.
- Turn in your completed score card in the designated box.
The Club Champion award is given to members with the highest cumulative total scores in all event formats for each NFAA age group and class (i.e. Male Adult Recurve, Female Cub Barebow). Winners will receive their awards at the SFA Yearly Banquet held in November.