DINOSAURS, MAMMOTHS! OH MY!!
Pre-historic animals is what the One Million BC Shoot is about. Join us on our biggest event of the year!!
This archery event is a 2-day event, held on the first weekend in August. It attracts archers from all over California and from all over the Pacific Northwest. Several hundred archers congregate on the San Francisco Archers range to shoot at our 3D prehistoric targets!
Come shoot ONE or TWO days! You can pre-register online or send your registration information by mail.
Important! Because of the increased interest in this shoot, we are limiting the number of 2-day shooters to 500.
Volunteers! Running a shoot this size is always a challenge. If you would like to help volunteer to run this shoot, such as helping the registration team, setting up/tear down, or acting as general volunteer, please contact us.
2021 One Million BC Shoot!
We are doing online registration only for this shoot! Only pre-registered archers will be allowed to participate in the BC Shoot. There is absolutely no walk-in registration!
- Dates: July 31 – August 1, 2021
- Registration Fees:
- Adult: $35
- Senior: $25
- Youth: $20
- Cubs: $10
- Registration Shack Opens @ 6:45 am – 8:30 am
- Archer’s Meeting @ 8:30 am
- Start time @ 9:00 am
- Score cards MUST be turned in by Sunday @ 2pm.
- Awards @ Sunday after all score cards are turned in.
- IMPORTANT: COVID PROTOCOLS ARE IN EFFECT.
- Masks must be worn if you can not maintain 6 feet of separation.
- Shooting groups limited to 8 only.
- Read our Covid-19 Protocols for details.
- NO CAMPING AVAILABLE this year. (We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check out our Resources for a list of places to stay in the area.)
- TSHIRTS: We have the following Tshirt available for pre-sale to attending archers:
- Color: Navy-Blue
- Small to X- Large: $20
- 2X-Large and Plus $22
If you have any questions, contact VP @ SF ARCHERS . ORG
Register by clicking the GREEN BUTTON
Registration closes on JULY 20, 2021
- Fill out both the Registration & Waiver Forms.
- Check your email for confirmation & payment receipt.
- If you do not have either of these, you are not registered. Make sure to check your SPAM folder.
Download and view the final scores from previous years.
Note: Archers who did not finish the course, did not turn in score cards, or turned in a partial score might not be listed. Only two-day shooters who turned in score cards with a completed course are listed. One-day shooters are NOT listed in these scores.